Honoring Excellence and Service
The Asian American Women’s Alliance is proud to offer several scholarships and recognition awards to exemplary individuals each year. These awards are presented in the spring at our Annual Banquet. If you or someone you know is eligible for an AAWA award, please fill out one of the applications below:
AAWA offers four $500 scholarships each year to Asian American Students.
- Eligibility: Asian American students enrolled in High School, College or Graduate School
- Selection: A committee of the AAWA board members will make selection of recipients.
- How to Apply: When sending your application, please be sure to include: completed application form, official transcript, personal statement/career or personal goals, a letter of recommendation from a professor, community leader or employer.
- Deadline: Postmark applications by March 27, 2015. Awards will be presented at the AAWA Annual Banquet. Winners must attend to receive scholarships.
- Eligibility: Must be a role model and advocate for the advancement of Asian American women.
- Selection: A committee of the AAWA Board will make selection of recipients.
- How to Apply: When sending your application, please be sure to include a personal statement expressing your reasons for recommending the nominee
- Deadline: Postmark applications by March 23, 2015. Awards will be presented at the AAWA Annual Banquet.
Send Applications to:
Asian American Women’s Alliance
Attn: Scholarships Committee
P.O. Box 2463
Cupertino, CA 95015